The Big Green Egg at Gog Magog | More than just a Barbeque
One of the great delights at Gog Magog is to watch the reaction of customers as they taste food cooked on a Big Green Egg for the first time. To be honest, we were actually a little sceptical of the initial claims of the Big Green Egg, but we were instantly converted when we tasted the fantastic flavour of chargrilled asparagus (of all things!).
Now when friends come over it’s all about the perfect roast chicken, ‘low and slow’ barbequed brisket, pizza or a 12-hour pork shoulder – ideal for pulled pork! The ease at which you can light the charcoal and get the Egg to a cooking temperature (10 mins) means that it’s even quicker to cook an individual item of food than a traditional oven. It’s no longer surprising why most of the UK’s top chefs are using and recommend them.
As one of the UK’s largest retailers of the Big Green Egg, Gog Magog can help you find out more. Please give us a call on 01223 248352, or get in touch using the form on this page.
Our demonstration will show you:
- Cleaning, lighting, getting to temperature and putting it out;
- How to use the Egg for roasting, searing, ’low & slow’, barbeques and even as the perfect pizza oven;
- The variety of sizes and which would be right for you (& it’s not necessarily the largest!);
- Which are the important accessories to get you started;
- Why we use Big Green Eggs every day at the farm and at home.