Join The Gog Team!
Gog Magog Hills is a busy farm shop built around an awarding winning Butchery, Café and Deli. We are developing a number of new and exciting career opportunities for the right people.
Our Values and Principles
- Honesty: The basis of all our relationships;
- Care: For people, animals, nature, the countryside, the environment, craftsmanship, quality;
- Respect: For our customers / our heritage / each other / suppliers / the company;
- Fun: If we enjoy what we do others will come to enjoy it with us;
- Knowledge: You can’t be the best you can be through ignorance;
- Family: A constant source of inspiration;
- Community: Provides substance to our passion.
Yes, we look for good customer service skills and the ability to communicate. Of course we want someone with a can-do attitude who will work hard, but to be part of the Gog Magog team we demand more. We are only looking for excellence; that means someone who will always go the extra mile, whether for a customer or a colleague. Someone who not only shares our values and our commitment to excellence, but can convey this to our customers. Someone who wants to learn and who always tries to be better.
- Putting the customer first;
- Passion and enthusiasm for food;
- Common sense;
- Rudeness and a bad attitude;
- Self-centred individuals;
- Laziness and moodiness.
We don’t have any vacancies available at the moment. All job opportunities will be posted here so check again soon for details of how to apply to work @ The Gog!