The Gog GDPR Free Prize Draw Giveaway – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: The Gog Farm Shop, Heath Farm, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge CB22 3AD UK
2. Employees of The Gog Farm Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw.
4. The rules of the free prize draw are as follows:
b) Customers opting back in to receive our occasional newsletter will automatically have their email address entered into the free prize draw
5. Only one entry per person is permitted.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday 10th June. After this point no further entries will be entered into the free prize draw.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not entered for whatever reason.
8. The winner will receive a £100 gift voucher to spend at The Gog. This is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
9. All entries consent to receiving occasional emails from The Gog. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in the footer of any email from us or by emailing email@example.com
10. The prize will need to be collected from The Gog Farm Shop at a time convenient to both parties.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the free prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the free prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 11th June, announced on our Facebook page and contacted via email.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this free prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The free prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their names and any images they supply with their prizes to be used in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the free prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.