MAKE THIS YOUR MOST MAGICAL CHRISTMAS YET – PLACE YOUR ORDER BY FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER
It’s the most wonderful time of year on the farm and we’ve got all the ingredients you need to make Christmas magical.
As always, we’ve selected and sourced the very best produce for every occasion. From the finest cheeses and party snacks, to decadent desserts and expertly butchered meat for the main event – we have it all.
Simply browse the great range of products available in our festive order form or speak to our resident experts for advice on how to make this your best Christmas yet.
We are open again between Christmas and New Year so we can help you keep the magic alive for the whole festive season!
HOW TO ORDER
Pick up an order form from the farm or download one using the button above.
- Deliver it to The Gog Farm Shop where you can also speak to our friendly team if you need any advice
- OR Email a scanned or edited PDF copy of your order form to email@example.com
- OR Email a list of your order to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include the item #, quantity and full contact details
- OR Call us on 01223 248352, option 0 to place your order over the phone
We will confirm email orders once they have been processed, but please bear with us as this may take a few days at this busy time of year!
Once your order has been confirmed you can sit back and relax. There’s no need to contact us, just collect from the farm at your convenience on one of the following days:
CHRISTMAS OPENING & COLLECTION TIMES
- Saturday 22nd December: 9am–6pm
- Sunday 23rd December: 8am–8pm
- Monday 24th December: 8am–2pm
NEW YEAR OPENING & COLLECTION TIMES
- Saturday 29th December: 9am–4pm
- Sunday 30th December: 9am–4pm
- Monday 31st December: 9am–1pm
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE CLOSED ON NEW YEAR’S DAY AND WEDNESDAY 2ND JANUARY
WE WILL OPEN AGAIN AS NORMAL FROM THURSDAY 3RD JANUARY AT 9AM
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank you, our valued customers, for your support throughout 2018 and we wish you all the most magical Christmas and prosperous New Year
– The Bradford Family & all at The Gog
- The promoter is: The Gog Farm Shop, Heath Farm, Shelford Bottom, Cambridge CB22 3AD UK
- Employees of The Gog Farm Shop or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the giveaway will not be included in the giveaway draw.
- There is no entry fee to enter this giveaway.
- One entry per person. Multiple orders will be combined against one customer number and the winner will be selected at random to receive their Christmas food order(s) free of charge. This does not include orders placed for New Year.
- Closing date for orders to be received is on Sunday 18th November at 4pm. After this date no further entries will be added to the giveaway draw but we will still be accepting Christmas and New Year orders until Friday 14th December.
- No responsibility can be accepted for orders not received by the deadline for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway are as follows: simply place a Christmas or New Year order by the deadline, complete your details and deliver to The Gog farm shop by hand, email, post or phone. The winning order will be drawn at random from all the orders received by the deadline and loaded onto the ‘Turkey Time’ system.
- The winner will receive all the items selected on the winning order form for free. No additional products can be added to the order once the deadline has passed.
- The free food order will need to be collected from The Gog Farm Shop at a time convenient to both parties.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random on Monday 19th November and announced on our Facebook page and contacted via email or phone.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their names and any images they supply with their prizes to be used in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will never be disclosed to a third party.
- Unless you expressly ask not to be included in the giveaway this will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.